Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Otavalo

Not a whole lot to report here, just a little update before I´m out of email range for a while. This week in Otavalo has been interesting, if a little boring. The first and only time I´ve been bored on this trip though! so that´a good thing I guess. ´
I´ve had language classes all this week, which went alright, I´m ready to be done with them though. This weekend I went to the big market in Otavalo of traditional goods and touristy stuff and dropped $160, so that was fun too! Nothing else much new though...sorry for this boring little blog! Look for more the next three weeks. The schedule: leave thursday morning for a 12 hour bus ride to a spiritual retreat center near Guayaquil. SPend a few days there. Go to Rio Muchacho, an organic farm near the coast, for 8 days after that. On the weekend there, go to Canoa, a coastal town for some surfing and beach time. Then after Rio muchacho, the galápagos! for 5 days on a boat, and then Home! I´m really excited for what´s coming up, and think these next 3 weeks are going to fly by! So, i promise, I´ll be more exciting in the coming weeks. Hasta Luego!
Un abrazo fuerte,
Kate

No comments: